Behavior Analyst (Level 1 or 2):
Assess clients using functional behavior assessment, ABLLS/VB map, and other social skills assessments. Develop, implement, and continuously update behavior intervention plans, graphs and supporting protocols. Create interventions based off of scientifically approved research based on applied behavior analysis. Conduct parent and staff training. Supervise Behavior Assistant if applicable. Analyst should possess strong communication skills, professional and ethical conduct, and be willing to travel.
Benefits to working with us:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Training for analyst and assistants every month
- Resources available via website
- Guaranteed pay every pay period
- Flexible hours
What we require:
BCBA (LEVEL 1 or 2)
- Masters Level Degree with a BACB license in Florida
- Pass a criminal background check
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of car insurance
- Active liability insurance
- Meet all qualified training and application requirements
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to BBBInterventions@gmail.com with the subject line Behavior Analyst Applicant. BBB Interventions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.